Wednesday, January 9, 2008

DamonAD'Ambrosia is AndrewDMabraeth

Things are going quicker in the spirit. the earth is at a higher place. Many people have a chance to be good and I pray that they will pray and be more aware of what is happening to them spiritually. What I have found is UCLA greek section and students are here bad again enforce, a large amnt of people who are not admitted and probably have not paid or have paid bad or been admitted bad. I spoke big to many people about the legal system; my wealth management checks, reviewed what happened in the Redmond Court that was illegal. Example; switched people that looked the same in court to testify against me; talked about 12 or more mob firms that were closed by myself, Men, and authorities. The court still needs help so I have gone through may courts in the land, judges, supreme court is made, court daily paper helped find out what is going on in the court regarding my trust fund and mades nation wide; the court is done!!! the suggestions that I have thought of won't really help now; mass conspiracy is the norm. I also went back up to W. LA Mabraeth campus (not VA as they say), and found many more things in the spirit, people there bad, police dept. with more kills there, bad police officer there that attacks me in the spirits several different times, Jeffrey Hall is made, done, Dashad, and Katz, as well as the Malibu , was Jeff Jennings, now another woman is made. I found steam near the Wadsworth theatre, they actually tried to reopen this place bad, Mason, guy from seinfeld, "your not dead", "not yet, raised back by God", found another guy there messing with the theatre who got it in the spirit. Also containers were cleared by me. Old car there not in working condition made, new plate, I think it was 3vpm634. Steam was coming from the ground there, they say the pipe broke; also the cement is obviously been redone to put kills underneath it, small 2 feet/4 feet sections within the sidewalk with tar sealant; very odd, not done the same thru out the complex. This section of steam was very hot, high level, water was boiling, why didn't they turn it off and fix the pipe??? These people are commanded off my property, FBI, CIA, DEA are commanded there to remove them immediately. I have spent some time at barrington mall and again Wells is made, went into Santa monica Wells and Scott Sivley is made and done. I also went by buerge ford jeep and got through a whole bunch there, Nissan had one car that was high enough for me to buy; I played through a 100 million quick and they didn't give me the car, out of the country person was there, wanted to show me another bad car and other people in the dealership tried something big that didn't work. I walked; they didn't even finance me with my approval code through CapOne; he didn't ask me for a test drive, look inside the car, if I was approved to buy, he knew he was made. Another dealership with a whitewall sign was made and played thru as well. Also a small 7 car classic car location was made, schooled, done, and I got thru the cars straight of why they were there, and who died around them. I commanded that person there in person to hand it over to the good; he never showed, then just as I left someone tried something there to try and take it from me, crazy since it had not gone to me yet. I have seen this happen many times; Mob Rotation when they lose. I reviewed the jeeps; my father John Steven Mabraeth was helping and owned Jeep. I also got thru Chrysler and Lee Iacocca stuff; he is made and done.(he is impersonated as well) The computer is in the spirit more than people think; this has helped; I sometimes see things on the computer where it was changed some in the spirit and real; such as a 1 million, someone being tempted to school for, lied to. I have also wanted to call the police, FBI, CIA, DEA, to take the Barrington post office which is on stolen land and receive my mail!!!!! I made land across the street that has a stone fence, regular, barbwire; made. What I know is that the Mob is done, dead if they can not play, school, and most importantly kill. I have tried to have a real estate agent, attorney help me receive my Brentwood estate and I keep finding people who are made and not willing to help as well. I went very high up with a couple at Sotheby's and finished with the men over 100 million in real estate one day. I also made 2 sets of employees at Bank of America, and Long's drugs on San Vincente. The whole country lit up in the last few days when I closed on the DC map. God bless everyone. I pray that I will have a clear way to my trust and helping my brother and sister in laws two children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home