Thursday, January 3, 2008

Brentwood, Wilshire, San Vincente, Because I Pray!

The W. LA Hospital, fake VA, UCLA stuff there is made, old homes are made as well, this is an an area that my father and many others know I own and that started to go good, Diablo contracting is made, any building projects are made there, they actually tried to start a manufacturing plant there again, not, made as I walked from Arlington West Cemetary. He was trying to do some crazy stuff there that didn't work. Many of my fathers friends and collegues are buried bad at the W. LA cemetary. Made. Done. It's good now, these spirits help me all the time. They know what to do. I will say the fire dept. told one; Brentwood place mall is land owned by me, my father John Steven back then; only problem is they didn't get an attorney to give me this land and businesses. My father also owned the land where is Chevron is on Wilshire. The Army reserve center/National guard is made as well. I also made Hamlet, Palerimo, the whole stree basicly. Last time I went to Wells Fargo at Barrington and Six big were there to mess with me just as I was walking up to the bank and the staff and security(this guy tried one, Wells does not have security people, Made big he schooled back then in a similar way, none in Santa Monica, Malibu.), the the last one actually went in even though made and schooled, and got no where. I should have just drove away in the car he left running; commandeer! Do I sound over confident? I am because several thousand people have tried to kill me and failed!!! More importantly I did review this morning with the top levels of the government the internal medical devices (Cheney and Hastert were big in this, my parents knew them both, Cheney has internal medical devices one on the chest and another on the right ear above toward the back of the ear, he tried a few things with it today and nothing, after someone is killed like my father, often this person will be CEO in the Co. like Cheney, Halliburton)I had that God removed and healed me instantly; and God, the Men and I finished millions of high level devils that are no more. I understand they are either gone entirely or in the pit of evil permanently. i have reservation there for the skull. I also went in the made Post Office at Barrington; The people are Mob; the high level person there trying to school me on the way in gave, another lady with a black fur coat as well, old white beard witch across the street with camera in the spirit is made, several other people as well. The land itself the post office is built on is made. I also saw, played for, and one one of the Pontiac Solstice cars that they are giving away. This car is mine. Later an African lady there tried a whole bunch of stuff on me an refused to give me my mail. I explained it was a felony. I am now blocking about her bullshit; and that they must leave and put good people there and stop withholding mail from the Mob, I mean me, well I mean, both actually. They have to deliver it until there in trouble, what part of the post office have I not finished nationwide, UPS, DHL, Fedex, Cal Ovrngt. I also made a few bicycles and got through the play, so I received the bike. This has happened many times to real estate I have worked on. All I need is a real estate attorney to sue and secure the properties my father owned which is half the state, and all the others that are made. Beal bank. Every store there. I also want to remind people of the coma God helped me through; my estate has many memories and information about my family in Brentwood estate of 10k, 4 acres. The men say if I school these ones at UCLA I get 1 million each, plus; is that it? Carol Buckner helped me verify that I have sealed records in Salem, Ore, and that the letter was forgery. This person has tried to help and had trouble; mob sent her massive amounts of business and didn't get anywhere. This person could still help me by testifying and working with the fbi, cia. The fake govenor of Oregon sent me an email saying its true. What I need it a good attorney to finish this quickly. Many of the Mayors in the country are in the same boat. Tom Brady. Greg Nickels and Christine Gregoire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home