Saturday, December 22, 2007

Brentwood,

I visited Brentwood and found on Wilshire many things my family owned and were a part of, Wadsworth theater. W. LA hospital is there bad and people were around me still trying to kill someone at the hospital. I also went through in the spirit many things under the overpass regarding the military. Many units, 7th tactical squadron I think Tony was a part of before he passed in the Air Force, he worked on f-15, 16 jets as mechanic. This patch looks like a Wombat, small quick gopher like animal with claws. They wanted to make it into a mental health place all the bldg's at first, when I visited by bike, 5 police cruisers were there, now they had a sign out saying they want it to be a park??? NOT!!!! They gave this bad to VA because the government was a part of it. I also saw a patch for 52 lost WWII subs, researched that in the spirit, and VA police, and VA police for '84 olympics which UCLA was a part. I walked along Wilshire and many bldg's were made, Dante, Chinese Rest., Brentwood Place, Chevron was a big one. Also the Christmas tree place tried to play me with music. Beal bank. Tinder Box; this was interesting because he had a whole bunch of SMOKE in the spirit? Well what do you mean? He used the sooke bad to hurt people in the spirit; this is a very high technique I hand not scene used. (note on the TV fake Nancy Reagan tried something I believe, display is bull in Thousand, Nancy used to know my Mom, My parents have a Ranch near the Reagan Ranch. Again I have not scene it, however the men say there are 4k bones on it!!! Sound familiar.(3 Reagans alive made.) Power line upgrade on TV is bull, won't work, waste of money. Jeopardy, Pat Sayjack, not!impersonated. I also walked on San Vincent up to the point where Sotheby's. It's all made. More importantly I was able to visit some BIG people who tried some big stuff in the spirit and win with God and the Men's help. Donald Kauffman library. Small mall, dry cleaner, art shop near front runner, Palermo's?, Hamlet, Japanese Rest., Chanakuh???!!! Today I also went to Brentwood to try to receive my mail and many things played out as well with Barrington Mall, Hand wash place, Gas station, apartments across the street. People at the gas station, Bucket list, Getty, many cars made along Sunset and 405. Several high cars, Mercedes, Ferrari. The person around the post office was very high, several older people made from back then, '70-'73. The day before I visited another gas station close to Getty, and several people made. Black Cadillac '57, BMW 750, Mercedes sl500. The Cad had so much in it I'm suprised it didn't just start burning right then and there; I pray it will. The guy that owned the gas station helped children, if they saw a small car in the spirit, he gave them the small car. Many people messed with this guy before he got it, I made them that day. I slept near there and worked on some things with the weather, national, and a some other people were made. There were 2 ladies at the end, black sc430.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home