Saturday, December 8, 2007

North Clackamas Christian School

This is a small Christian school near Oregon City, Ore NCCS where I went to school for 5 yrs. with perfect attentance. Age of 6, '73 to '78, thru 7th grade. Gross, Templeton, Franklin, Hunter, Hartnell, Gault, Geortzen, Guthrie. Many of these people were murdered; ie. Noel from the school and some from my class. These teachers should have fbi,cia,attorneys and witnesses go out with them and investigate the grounds there for buried bodies in the back 40 as they say. I was strongly in the spirit and know I clearing hearing and seeing the Oregon City PD and found one officer that had cruiser which had a body int he trunk recently. FBI, CIA and Portland PD your commanded to investigate. Also Bob, Trudy, Adam your commanded to investigate.(Hemming) Bob Hemming jr. got it in jail not that long ago someone, one year older than me and went to school there as well. Ted Hemming also a son went to NCCS the Saints and has passed bad to my knowledge. Bob Hemming and Trudy know they passed bad and live in Huntington Beach, Ca. He sold cars for Toyota??? the company I owned??? Bob doesn't know who he is(real name is different) and has attacked me many times this last year since 2/06 while in CA in the spirit. Know doubt in Santa Monica near ocean one day he tried a big Kill blow in the spirit and got his butt kicked! Yeah! HipHip for God's house; and of course he professes to believe in God. I was praying last summer in Thousand Oaks the the same thing played out; I commanded out loud in prayer for Adam to help me many times last Christmas, and he kept trying to play, and some school to get something from downtown LA., piano player, high up, started to mess with piano, made while I visited piano store in Santa Monica. Honestly I am very upset with Adam that he didn't help me 1, 2. that he didn't prosecute Bob and Trudy civilly for Bob jr. and Ted murder. He is a Cadallic type of guy in the Mob! He's a fool and I command the FBI, CIA, DEA, Huntington PD to go out and arrest him. Last Christmas I actually saw Trudy and Adam in the spirit in full color as they are now, aged approx 30 yrs since I have seen them, they were to have made this and helped me, of course Bob sr. wouldn't have it. Trudy has a female lion in the spirit she sent my way a few times, I thougt it was good, it couldn't hurt me, I saw it clearly. We were supposed to go skiing last Christmas Aspen, Sun Valley, they never showed, sure enough though One fake Arnie broke his leg, bad surgery in Sun Valley, and others gave away bad Atkins bars, and got a trip to Aspen, all while I have been on the street. I wonder about Doug and Wes, Adam I'm sure remembers them. If they got it or not. and how. I remember Bob jr., Doug and I swimming at the Clackamas park near high rocks, however the calm area, Doug almost drown for no apparent reason. This person was stronger physically then either Bob or I. I believe he was attacked in the spirit. The thing was he explained it to us after, but during he did NOT flayell or yell or anything and of course we were swimming at the same time. Last thing I want to say here is that Adam should call into the FBI confess his part ad become a witness. There are still people around here from China and Saudi, etc. bad. A quick update, I have no money yet, mail was given only 2 pieces of mail, not the 2 bags, Mob china has infiltrated Malibu post office. B of A bad, labor exchange bad, Malibu court bad, made someone high up there, Adamson house is made, they were murdered, Malibu times, library, film festival, magazine are made, done, mall, Wells Fargo, both malls, water system made, lagoon made, Malibu Inn ad Pier made, many murders around the Inn, music venue, Owner of Pier murdered. Thai guy made there yesterday that messed with me and my dad. I used to work with the Malibu court, Brentwood court, LA court, and even testified against someone trying to kill my father, Honorable Judge Roberts. Cindy, Elena, Tim, Joe, Heidi, Heidi, Lisa, Collette, David and Ian Gee, Dana, Clarinet player; I remember a few other people from NCCS. The Mob worldwide is stauking me and messing with my mind. The labor exchange guy got it at some point and he took his place and constantly messes with people. Pepperdine is completely made. Andrew Benton and Jeff Jennings are impersonating as well, Pepperdine Chancellor and Mayor. My goal and purpose is to prosecute the Mob Worldwide to the full extent of he law, and have them cremated quickly so this stops and never happens again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home