Monday, December 3, 2007

Beverly Hills, Ca Co's, RE Made, Played, Good.

The city of Beverly Hills needs to give up. PD, Fire, City. Its all made, all real estate, new Hotel especially. Beverly Hills Hotel, Hilton, Wilshire, Luxe, Four Seasons. All companies, Wells Fargo building, B of A, Remax, City National Bank. Will Rogers got it as well. The parks were full of shit in the spirit, and city hall was activated to the bad with electric while I was there. Library is made, remodeled bad, built bad, another project next to the library was made last yr in the summer. People from all over the world there to mess with me. Saudi, Iran, Britian, Paki, etc...I will continue this section later, its a big one. The Paki fake priest at the Good Shepard knows what happened in the church when I was there. Many things played out when I went to church and not just at that church, all over LA. The Mob went to church and tried to school big and got it every time. Amen. The police harassed me in Beverly several times. One time at night in the alley two Mob guys pretending to be police, one kicked me on the foot, and asked me to leave Beverly, I moved to another spot and they got it trouble and left that area. Illegal since the city has an obligation to help the homeless and went Mob and was stealing my trust fund money to build there new hotel, remember the room is supposed to be green, lawn, plants, MY IDEA!!! All the loft projects....my money!!!! These buildings were also stolen from other people back earlier. My dad John Steven Mabraeth and I were running Raytheon with Mr. Raytheon and his son. Unified school district was my father and group of other peoples idea, this area is being messed with along with the colleges and schools. I slept right by Hollywood HS and a whole bunch of stuff played out there as well, students getting commanded and schooling me. Brewer is impersonating and messing with the school district, made early in this. I used to dedicate schools when I was young with my parents. My donated large sums of money as well. How I know is I went to webster elementary in Malibu and it was revealed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home