Monday, December 3, 2007

Dr. No, Segel property, Carbon beach

This property is complicated because this is a double "O", this guy has been killing people in LA, Malibu, and worldwide for 50 yrs. He knows as much or more than Altman, Trat di Noi, Fake Jane Seymor, Jen's, Brad's, Angie's, Vince's, Fake people at Pepperdine-Andre Benton. Geoffrey's, Bearavage, and Malibu Inn. The city, sherrif, Malibu Times, Fire Dept., Parks dept., Malibu Magazine is made and the staff. This property is strong, it has a huge area below in the spirit which is the foundation, this area went good with me as the whole property did. I actually got this to the good. Dr. No had several thousand variations for this property and of course put a insane person there to keep it. He killed many people there. The property has $10 million hidden in it. Ok you say lets go steal it, Not! The men protect it well and there is only so much time to find it in the spirit. I found this earlier. I got through all of the plays and this part as well. At one point he activated the whole house to attack me like a haunted house, and it didn't work. The bed is particularly bad. I actully went to this property, I was interested in it and this all played out via the picture in the RE magazine. I also found out that this person knows a huge amount of Malibu history and killed several thousand in his time many in Malibu. I also out shot this Dr. no in the spirit. Furthermore this double "O" got the Segel family and knows what happened to them. (33M property) FBI your commanded out there immediately to take the property for Mabraeth. I also played Dr. No out of everything, and the Segel family estate that is now stolen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home