Monday, December 3, 2007

Celebrity profile, Made, Played, Schooled Good!

Tom Cruise 7 approximately, Tom got in jail in LA compliments ala LAPD. I wonder what Bratten and Rikki would say about that. Most of the movies have a different one, all the way back to risky business, cocktails, top gun, days of thunder, MI 123, Lamb & Lion, Minority report, born on 4th of july, taxi movie where he kills some. Also flight to Germany while katie was very pregnant and getting back in less than 24 hrs., also a visit to Rome with a young black child Conner (magazine/paper). In the paper he left one studio for my studio "Paramount." before I knew it was my fathers. I faced off with several of these guys in the spirit, they are some of the highest in LA. Dustin Hoffman, idiot savont, card counter movie. On was commanding around me in Palisades around Gladstone, didn't work, so was Chicago for that matter. One of his guys didn't do anything, I think he tried, but it didn't work, the Men got that one, Tom got mad and tripped his guy big, couldn't even get his hand out, fell right in front of me. That one's house was very bad big, and he had a whole bunch from below. One Tom tried to turn on all these old lights in the city in the spirit and it didn't work. I command the FBI out there immediately to arrest the Skull and Tom, all of them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home