Sunday, December 2, 2007

1 Minute Mabraeth Minute.

1. Always know what your getting into and the most probable outcome! Always consciously choose Good. Odds of succeeding in the MOB are NONE now. The BAD MAN is DEAD and GONE.(ie satan) He has been called on many times to kill me in the last 3 years, praise God, He and He alone defeated that wayward son that fell long ago, defeated him completely approx. 5/1/06 while I was in Thousand Oaks, Ca. I, the Men, Mabraeth and many others defeated the rest of the devils below(millions, some of which killed more than a 1-10 million people). I also found out later that before I was kidnapped I had built vaults to hold bad spirits, a tv screen to track bad criminals that needed to be apprehended. God ;removed the satellites worldwide in a moment when I was in yuma. I saw one go down in a fireball while I was near yuma and another when I was on my way to San Simeon near San Francisco. 2. If you are alive and breathing you need to accept Jesus Christ as your personal savior, ask for forgiveness of sins, confess your sins to another person, take full responsibility for your actions. Many people have given up on themselves so they continue to try and kill for the even though they have no possibility of success. (thats insane) I've seen people work on the street for the mob for years and not be paid even 5-10k per yr. for there bad deeds. Society, community has not cleaned them up and stopped there behavior. Many people are gone in the spirit nearly ready to be taken permanently off the earth to the pit of evil. (not below the earth) They are supposed to do some good before they are judged later. What I have said here for many people will not work because they are not capable of that much drastic change. What often happens around me is all there murders are gone through quickly, schooled, played, and very far into the mind, so they can do very little. I want people to know that while I am typing small sermon out, people on TV are messing me, other people near me and messing me, people downtown LA are messing that were apart of my parents murder. Trying to school many different ways. They have people who hack into the computer system to mess it and me. Another person tracks my prayer and mocks, 2-4 people mock and try to mess with me all the time and all up in Hyatt Century city, 5 floor, and the GM doesn't do anything! The Mob is up in hotels in LA for a long time to kill people. I have found people in hotels here that have been here for a long time. I have walked Sunset, Santa Monica, Hollywood, Wilshire, and all the business along them are made, this whole state is made, all corp., real estate, banks, aviation, etc... The last time(Dec.'06,1st wk) I walked downtown the Japanese building next to the Grand Wilshire Granite vertical Fountain caught fire and the Men put it out soon after the water started to burn. I asked a person at the light if he saw it, he said Yes. The skull (skull, ya know a guy in the spirit with a black robe or skeleton and no skin, just a skull) always lies. The flames off the water were big (2-3 ft very visible) I was across the street 20 yrds away toward the hilton/biltmore. Another time in S. Monica, on the boardwalk they lit a garbage can and devil showed up, at first I thought it was fuel in there because the flame was so high more than 10 ft. above the can. I closed on this to look in the spirit and I got something on the eye from the flame (I was surprised, it was 30 yrds away approx. by the paddle ball courts) This was a high level devil in the flame. It got it. (feb. '07) No Money, Car, or Shelter. If you can help by courier or in person please do so immediately. UCLA. We the people need to stand up for what is right, freedom of religion, media, speech, and right to remove imposters in our city, county, state, federal positions. (if these people wanted to help me they would have already) I have worked in the spirit on many cases out of LA including the Spector case and J. Howard Marshall case. The Marshall case is important, Howard Stern has tried to kill me and still hasn't been prosecuted properly for his part in the murder of someone I and my family knew, J. Howard Marshall. There are more than one Anna Nicole Smiths'. (Stern knows this story and and plays very quickly with his hands) There is more than one Howard Stern as well.(I believe he wanted to look like me at some point, however the men would not allow it; not the only one) They also stole my passport before illegal jail, and tried to impersonate me in Switzerland, the bank got through to me and the guy didn't have my fingerprint, scar, etc.... The Mob and people need to give up now and Trust for the best outcome and be an example for children as the Mob is still trying to hurt them and animals as well. Sincerely, Andrew Damon Mabraeth 2 Tim. 1:7

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home