Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Who is Dead that was Around, Making it Real!

Andrea, Nick, Tony, Isabelle, Jeannie, John D'Ambrosia. Of course John Steven Bryant Mabraeth and Jennifer Anne Mabraeth. My father moved from Ireland in 1965 to my knowledge passed very bad at Hearst Castle, San Simeon near Monterey, Ca. on 3/27/1973. The next evening Judith Mabraeth my grandmother passed at San Simeon as well. My mom's best friend passed at the Ritz-Carlton hotel 3/27/06. Buried at another estate near San Simeon nust north which is near Pizmo beach. Dad was was just 30yo, mom 25yo. I was running KTLA/Paramount, Raytheon, Lakers, and Pepperdine with my father among other companies. My trust includes, Halliburton, GE, Phillip Morris (Kraft), Wells Fargo, Washington Mutual, American Airlines, Four Seasons Olympic Hotels, Motel 6, American-Land Company, LA Rams, Honda Corporation, Toyota Corporation, Exxon Corporation, Gulf Corporation, Westways Corporation/AAA Corp.. Kevin Scarcello and his adopted son passed as well, Elisa D'Ambrosia my 4yo was tortured and murdered in Seattle, Wa while I was illegally in jail from 11/27/02 to 3/27/04. Judge Steiner is dead and impersonated in the city of Redmond, Wa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home