Friday, November 16, 2007

Search for Mabraeth Family and Trust Fund

Also in that same parking lot one night I was just sitting in my car not even praying and I had closed my eyes and had a bad feeling and then saw two men, one with a rifle and the other telling him to shoot, I actually heard this part as well. This was new, never happened to me before. I moved and started my car and moved to another part of the parking lot. The shooter new it was made and they left. I didn't see them with my eyes and with my eyes closed it wasn't like a photo or video more like black and white except rust color and dark gray. The guys rifle had a scope and I believe he was trying to shoot over the cement railing which is 50 ft above the parking lot at walnut and I-35 in New Braunfels, Tx. Another guy in a van from Oregon was there one night and he had a bad spirit that appeared to be like a werewolf. This guy said something about a tree farm he had in Oregon; I believe this was a play of some sort for me to receive something from him. Didn't happen. He tried to scare me one night next to my car, I didn't look. I believe he got drunk the night he tried to scare me. I stayed away. Some other people showed up in a pick up truck and appeared to be trying some drug or something and trying witchcraft or mindtechniques on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home