Friday, November 16, 2007

Search of Mabraeth family and Trust Fund.

This is Andrew Damon, I started praying in my car last Aug. 2005 in New Braunfels, Tx and some great things started to happen to me. Like what? Well I started to feel stronger in the spirit, also I found out later that fake dad michael dambrosia got it spiritually. I also was reading Romans outloud. (note praying in the spirit is mentioned clearly in the Bible, speaking in Tongues the Holy Spirit will reveal signs, wonders, and mysteries)(contact Broken Arrow ministries, Broken arrow, Ok for help & literature on receiving the Holy Spirit)Later Fake dad michael was on his way to kill me via Seatac to Mtn City, Tx and was arrested at the airport, went to maximum, videotaped his face changing to different people he got.("got" and "got it" mean, dead) Again this is simple all my opinion. At the time I was having problems tasting, smelling, back, stomach, seeing in the spirit, hearing, chest/heart, lungs, back, mind, private area, plus internal medical devices. As I prayed many hours (8-16)a day speaking in tongues these things were removed/healed. I still had some spirits from when I was kidnapped from Malibu, CA in 1970. I was kidnapped to Portland, Ore to the name of Damon Andrew D'Ambrosia. These spirits were removed, and then more would show up quickly to block me from learning the truth. Sometimes I would yell out commanding out those evil spirits in Jesus Name. What I found out in Mtn city, Tx is that many people were getting it in the spirit around the area. At one point I yelled very loudly this same way concerning my murdered daughter 4 yo Elisa Lynn Dambrosia, 9-22-99 to approx. 11-03 and people in Colombia got one big in the spirit to the good. Another person was near me in the spirit in Mtn. City, Tx and I actually saw this spirit go to the pit, I also heard him scream going down in a black hole..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home