Friday, November 30, 2007

Every Thought, Word, Action for God!

I was watching an illegal take off of the space shuttle in the spirit. It was going to deliver something from another realm that was very evil, so evil that people over a large area were going to be killed. I saw in the spirit the shuttle take off a short distance and part of God's presence held it back and set down very gently on the landing pad, summer of '06 while I was in Thousand oaks, Ca.. I also saw another item from another realm on the launch pad in China the same day, at about the same time, this too was not allowed to take off. China tried later with something else that didn't work that actually made it into space. I also made another poorly made Sea Launch from Long Beach(?) in paper. Ca for sure. Near Yuma I made a high level person who went into the spirit when he was made, I actually saw a real person next to one of these satellites that controlled internal medical devices like the one I had. It was under a cover on a flatbed semi trailer. From near Yuma the Police actually arrested the 2nd Arnie (1st got it in Austria) and had him cornered in his mercedes 2 dr. by helicopter and policecruisers, he went into the spirit and disappeared. He later appeared at the LAPD and was questioned by them. They had 20 of the trustees in jail in Jan. '06 and questioned them, I also questioned them in the spirit, mainly my child spirit was allowed to be released to do some work seperately, also my child spirit visited the Glendale, AZ waterplant my father owned and closed shortly before his death. (they reopened, estimated kills in 34 yrs, 100k) I also visited Raytheon as my child spirit, later as adult (I seemed approx. 18yo) and as child spirit. The LAPD had dna on my fathers watch, I said try again there are two sets from Yuma. They also knew about San Simeon and what had happened there as well as personal items stolen from friends and family of my parents John, Jennifer, and judith. The FBI visited San Simeon and had some trouble and were told to leave. Someone was caught stealing and received a huge strike, burn, etc... They filmed the pool being filled by the God and the Men quickly and clearing underneath. It has a special design that is bad, this was done after my fathers death in '73, they used bad salt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home