Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Monterey, illegal police action.

I drove south on Hwy 1 toward Monterey, pulled into Monterey Beach Hotel. The hotel is made, done, they had many people there bad, were doing witchcraft on it, didn't work. My dad built and commissioned that hotel, the fire system is special, the railings are bolted, they changed it and took away the wedding chapel area; bastards, my Mom Jennifer Anne planned that part. They bought special wood Pelican's for the restaurant. They had bad furniture there. Judith's estate, fire john s. house, pebble, bldg lot for me, presidio, pier, yacht-bomb, mob, yacht later raised 100 ft., marina del ray, another yacht 200 ft., delmonte forest, made hotels: embassy, lovers, dolphin, aquarium, portola, marriot. Ed Ricketts a friend of my fathers. Benihanna. Clint eastwood, developer made. arrested. 3x C.E.. Desalination plant. made. that family almost helped me. Carmel made as well-police. LA, Ventura, SF officers made. impersonated a dead police officer. People would park, sleep in rv, car there, leave, and then 7 different sets of fake officers showed up while I was there to do Ice (murder) technique on me. There heart goes bad when they murder someone. My father said to me "they won't get away" and burned a bad spirit near me with holy fire!!! I was praying on the beach near the hotel. They had guns cocked in the spirit that handn't fired and wouldn't until all the murders were solved. The men solved as many as 12k while I was there,(100k+now) they arrested several high level people while I was there including a guy with electric bad in his house and a 12 car garage. church. founders title. my fathers bank. eyeware, brian bafini, league of cities, ny license plates, my banks were made, wells, wm, ba, poisoned jamba, $10 bill with dads pic on it, Scott's didn't make it, to help me, something else high up showed up from below to mess with me, i was walking the in rain, I had the torch. seal passed on beach, some birds were getting it from behind, saw it one day. made city people putting shit in water there. 17 mile drive is made. I have treasure there good that is protected; as in old sunken ship,(they tried to find while I was there. monterey used to be the capital of CA. I won ship in government, made mob people with my stuff and my dads jewelry, furniture, desks for judith and dad!!!!!!!! made guy that showed style of watch my dad had louis lecrous. tried to run me over in the street twice, another guy almost got it. another guy shot his knee real there and I got some of it.10 second. Several other people were arrested by police there. Billionaire from China was, let go; I wonder how he got out???? He was arrested. hospital was made, green GTI desappeared trying to bck into my RL. Another cop vanished 1st day. Another later. Jack too in brown Lincoln LS Vanished as well. My car battery was getting zapped; got jump twice and finally left area. Library was made, pic of Judith at private school. History room cover up. No phone. fire, smoke inhilation, slow fireman. fireman extra paycheck fake security at Portola made. the golf course is made, government??? Navy grad school is made as well, land is Mabraeth. Cake shop made, one that made cake to poison Judith. Coast guard made, boat, island, torture. paint place made, slow to dry on purpose. savings bank made used to be something else. Judo instructor made used to teach father I believe. Some parts in Napa made on visit. Rental place made, serious, believe police went out. parks lady made, killed some, carrying gun, not normal. Park inside city was stolen by city. pacific grove was built. dmv made. seca racetrack and non profit made. cig. with green eagle made, done. sign on marriot added later. Time capsule, theater made. park made. seal of bank, Wells, in Monterey is MABRAETH family crest, it has a cross on it above the bank entrance, believe it used to be church. Guy in volkswagon beetle made, black guy made US Gov. sticker on car, brown LS. P3 Orion shot me with cancer beam/laser while walking, they got back big, got cancer quick. Military drove by top of hill, made. Another Army plane made on way to yuma. Big cross there is good. another hotel close to embassy made, big murder there, closed at the time. I walked past Seca and found place where Mabraeth buried, black birds circling over again. Snowed near there. Fire station made on walk. school made there as well. housing development. small mall. dealership made, pictures of movies in Mcdonalds made as Mabraeth. light drop near hotel. gang unit car from NV. Bald headed person from china, statue supposed to be put in restaurant by Indian couple; this is good person who knew my family. Another person from China there big near me was made, and fought and finished that one in the spirit. Sailboat made, builder near Aquarium was to help me had trouble, he built several boats for my father, pretty good, boats still around, 100ft mass sailboat, and he was fired, and made to hold these boats bad. All boats made in Marina and City club, Harbormaster has manifest for Mabraeth berths prior to '73. Ca yacht club has records. City club made, they had put someone high there. Pebble bch people were waiting for me at sm. grocery store by golf club, made. later paper said they were trying to add police dept. badmade and done!!!! Also Thousand Oaks took over Westlake PD bad, made several security guards there. Malibu patrol is made and done, magazine, Sherrif too, Elkins messed with me big 4/06 after arriving there, mob called-chicken shit!!! illegally staying in house on old malibu rd. with made sl 500. Elkins murdered some old lady earlier and that was made as well. Another person further N. was sleeping in his car too, they did nothing to him. So I moved N. ad uphill thinking I was out of Malibu. After a few days, 1 cruiser showed up and tried to mess with me ad left. Next night 2 cruisers with Elkins, this time I left, they wanted me to move, this is the spot by chumley that the 2 dogs and the men finished a Werewolf life spirit. this guy drove by on his Harley. I drove toward Hwy 1, and then they started chasing, I was going slow, One I saw vanish from my rearview mirror. I went N. and I saw it again as they were going back toward Malibu. The most recent incident was in Malibu when I tried to make an appointment with Gracie at Sotheby's old office, some NUT called saying I did something, full of shit, I looked inside the door of his office and noone was there and left. The Mob cop rolled up on me sitting at the bus stop. He said it was private, not door was open, it was commercial, made bldg. citytrying to steal again. He couldn't do anything, I sat in the back of cruiser for 5 minutes w/o probable cause, no cuffs, I told him my name, kidnapped, I was free to go, he got in trouble. Palisades, another high level Motorcycle LAPD stopped, made, left. He looked big in the spirit that day, like 10 ft. tall on his bike. Another cruiser rolled up, nothing, at Gladstone beach Cross, and I was using someone elses cart to block the wind, so he asked me to leave, I crossed the street, other people are the street there as well and nothing. Security across from 76 union, this bldg was good, people that got were back big to help me on Sunset. High level mob, caucasian, ad african american were there, also the bank near it, securit Topanga park church. Nursery made, many people around him got it, what he was doing at the time he got it wasn't good, so he finally got it, they were to have given me the nursery for a time, and they didn't so they kept getting in trouble. firestation made, man owned land there was murdered, and now I own it!! Fuller, Skinner Mabraeth your commanded to follow up. The property and his home were near there. Getty villa is made, done, and I got thru many devils, and people who messed with him. After about 6 months they were to have given me he Villa. Law firm, sue the state. Bike cop tried to mess with me there, made, done; I was just sitting on the street corner eating. Another two cops showed up bad in bldg by Chevron, and said he had a complaint, not city was trying to take things that I won in spirit. Self realization is made there, and all properties, I went through all plays there, and yogi, like impersonating Ghandi! He downloaded a whole bunch of shit from India to the sm. lake there, he murdered the owner of the property then got big cash and build temple "To God?". I also made a bad wedding there and helped them, what is always supposed to happen as I saw it clearly all gifts were to be given to me good.... what was important is that the men showed me something and I learned from it. The church near there and school is totally made. a security guard again rolled out up to me when I was going to ask for help to leave and went all out on me, man did he get it later. I went to service earlier and the music was bad so I left. One night I was to be given a key to a house and saw the key and no he didn't give me the key even though it was made. I also made some other people that got it on the street there. House above the sm. mall there. I got his bird. I also got a yam hawk while I was there one day. There really is too much to list here. Bad valet at Gladstone, Rocco's pizza. Mgr at Von's is made, tried to mess with me bad many times and was made over a 6 mth period, refused to help people on the street, food stamps, etc... black guy from africa. I used to go to 76 union when I was little at sunset, pch, there was still a machine/device I built to help people good, same with Disneyland, How 'bout that! 37 yrs. later, that is some kinda good bldg.. They tried to build 4 shower/bathrooms bad, they finished and it went good, hah, how about that! Go Men. Go Mabraeth. I also made SMC completely, people from 60 countries, high up person that knew my dad that worked at Rand that was at SMC, all the top people to the good were murdered at SMC. I also made some stuff and saw the cemetary across the street go good. The railroad used to have long dock at SM, the owner got it and took it. So much in SM to tell, 3 months there. The police again rolled up bad on me once at night at a lifeguard shack. Mob. They were to have given me my ID. I protected many people on street there while I was there from people and the police. I also near Shutters during the day and another guy tried something big on me and he too got in trouble for trying to mess with me. A 747 a light blue, turcoise color vanished while I was watching it fly low overhead. Another dropped a huge bomb on me in the spirit and I heard it. They got it, others heard it. 140 learjets made out of SM, 1-5 a day. I made hundreds of jets flying bad out of LAX. The airports do much better now. One night there were 10k skull there to kill me and he reached for my heart in the spirit and got it. I passed the test. I also cleared the pier, and found many good people near it in the water and on ocean in the spirit that were murderd, now good in the spirit and helping. I played thru Pavillions one night. As I walked one day a bad cop drove by and tried to give me Big Ice technique, that was bull, I got thru it. Another I was sitting by Hot on a Stick by the pier and made Eli Broad of Kb homes #2, #1 left he area, cop drove on walkway and tried again Ice technigue, he left as well, this was commanded by fake Eli though clearly. One of Angie's was commanding there, Bruce Willis, JK Rowling as well. This lady got and JK is impersonating her, and received by Harry Potter books that were owned by my father, these books were NOT to be released, another book was to be released about Me/God, they even went to the trouble to change the good book. My publisher in SF needs to find me at UCLA and read my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home