Saturday, December 15, 2007

J. Paul Getty

I walked around today. Some major people in town were made before I was even awake. What I found out is that my family and I knew Getty before I was kidnapped in '70, we had dinner at the villa. Later he was rushed at his home and got it. He was put at the museum for a long while and later it was built over the property. The stone and the machine were good. The people and person who cut the stone were bad and put something high on the edge of the stone because he cut it wrong. I saw that the stone cutting machine clearly went good. There were several people made around the Getty murder and cover up today. Staff. The museum had many things put in it that were made and cleared. The state should have given in regard to the Getty estate to me ADM and I would/will continue to help via the Getty museum. I went thru the construction and design, tram, music, artwork, via computer in a big way. Many other people tried to get somewhere with what was there for a long time and no success; the computer was playing them very high, so even with help they got no where. Getty had done things occasionally in a bad way when someone was bugging him, overall Getty was good and I will stand by it, I believe his spirit believes more in God than ever. He spent a lot of money on statues that were to have helped him get somewhere good and it didn't really work; I cleared many of these as well. In the paper the Endrangatta from Italy kidnapped Getty's grandson before he passed. My father passed in '73, Hughes in '78 in Costa Rico. There is someone playing him that looks like him a little bit and looks all of 30? Age would be 65 or so. He used to drive an old car with suitcase like box on the back and he put something big, bad in there to get someone as needed, point is Getty did it bad some of the times. (lady in video, bald guy designer, older gentleman that looked like him some very end of video, another person red marker over plans, Saudi guy as well in video, note Gulf, Getty, Exxon, stolen, mobile merged, and all others made) Many people were supposed to find out what happened, name, find something quickly there that was lost & stolen. The fact is that time is over. The Getty was played thru today all present, past exhibits as well. I wonder how many people in the Getty got it for his whole family line to be dead and gone? Getty was messed with big in an interview by the camera itself, another near an oil derilict, because he didn't get to it regarding a particular spot near the person in the video that got, so Getty got it big that day. His villas was also low on the hill, not the highest spot. Getty I know its ADM and its true that many people of high power, wealth, and influence knew me and my family, its difficult knowing there dead, and realizing there are few left, the one that are are in trouble. I also disappointed in how many people conspired against people that are and were good, and that each day I have won, a certain amount of things have to be told to me straight and proof as well; photos, papers, paintings etc.... I have to focus on the most important things I have made, Hotel, Estate, Time Mirror, UCLA, Pepperdine, Malibu, Thousand Oaks, Honda, Toyota, Getty, Brentwood theater, land under the US bank building is a special place where my father had a building!!!! So many people as well like the trustees, AC lyles, Dr. No, Andrew Benton, Jeff Jennings, Altman, Bratton, Baca, Arnie's have made this clear. Ironically I was friends with the real Bratton and Baca as a young person before I was kidnapped. Another thing I need to make clear is that they were a part of that night 3/27/73, Rikki was even there that night, again these were different people that changed via witchcraft. There are two Rikki Bratton's as well alive right now. (2 photos)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home