Thursday, December 13, 2007

Pray, I Declare I'll run for President, Title Co.

Today I would like to declare my running for President. I also sent a detailed email with my blog information to the govenor of CA. I also commanded all information about my trust from several different states. Furthermore I command Founders Title and my fathers title co. in Malibu to mail me information regarding my land holdings and assist me receiving my Brentwood estate, LA estate, Malibu estate, Monterey hotel & estate, and trust. ADM I worked on visiting all Govenor's and found similar problems for each state; this helped even out everything between states. As president I will make sure that lending in this country is done right, legally. Children are well educated, protected, healthy physically and spiritually. That the environment is protected such as wildlife, land, oceans, rivers, lakes, and resevoirs. As President I will make sure that mind techniques, witchcraft, mind techniques, and the skull are completely finished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home