Thursday, January 3, 2008

Belair, Chevron, 76 union station

Cadillac, huge high up person, sl 500, one bmw motorcycle person, another lady with flilly shahl, another older lady with a younger one Slk, bmw 750, nissan sentra older lady with a whole bunch in nose to change-not working. this is important because that area is made and was taken, the person who ran the place was special; he would put out a special car for children, a play car to race down the street that the child could sit in; if the child saw this and said something they would get the car free; he was also helping many people in the area like Mike J. Day was in San Diego. AAA which is my company, is really Westways was also there to try and school something to watch for if your ever towed; I wonder if simply calling a car rental place for a car deliver would be better or a friend as they school big some if your in the cab while the car is being towed. Also I have scene tow trucks with more than 10k kills in them possibly to 1 million; although I am sure no self respecting, good tow truck driver would use that to harm anyone. Another thing I will encourage; if your able to get a skull some on the ground and see it like I do and have others to command to get him where he is at physically; I highly encourage a try doing this command and of course asking God and the Men or help. What is happening now is Good people are so big that the bad are getting it BIG as they say and can end up injured. I also wonder about Ding Dong and Downtown at the Hyatt in Century City 3rd floor and others; When I have them how there physical body is doing; I here they have a diaper problem. Even at this level they have still tried to mess with me in the bathroom as recent as yesterday; and no effect. These guys actually eat the, ya know... What I find is the Skull often gets mad and tries something way out ahead that is not supposed to be tried on me and gets in trouble for it. At this point I have commanded to receive everthing in the mabraeth trust and no one is try anything on me. I also made the gas company near Getty trying to kill the people there before they got there!!! I also made another high people at Barrington, So many, many police, In N Out burger that lady is so mob, so done, she should give now, I am sure I can sue and win in court for the whole chain, because she killed my mom's friend who owned it and I got thru many plays there, security, drivers, all the cars, motorcycles, ice cream, retail clothing store, etc. She helped only as much as her food went good everytime I helped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home