Wednesday, August 4, 2010

5/6/10

So the joke d (bad pd ad TMCC) tried to role on me inside TMCC, library tried this horrible
school on eyes, nose, and face. I got through it as I did my homework. I just needed my
$7900 fin. aid; I knew it was trouble some because advising didn't want to help me that day and said appointments were a month out! BS! The director was made and I got to here big- real big
down there spiritually-not a good idea now-the women are done-nasty-tails and all. So fin. aid acts like they don't want to help me; registration tried to school as well; much of the same accept I am going online only and planned to finish homework while traveling; reno dmv was too
full; 200 waiting; so I went to the dmv east and had trouble finding it; carson dmv was a mob lady nut and wouldn't accept my SSN printout! So I go up to S. Tahoe, Ca for the ID at the eldorado center-which my dad helped build! That very night at Sawmill pond I was illegally
arrested by Sprague and Grover for nothing; I had already made a kill in the pond another sherrif; then finished 7 skull; didn't realize I needed 100 finished at that point. So skull took these too and they got mad and told me "your under arrest; get out of the car!"
I'm like what; Santa Monica, Ca city ordinance! I'm like what, I haven't been in SM for
2 yrs.; I left in 3/07 for palisades an visited briefly for school and later in fall 3x by bike;
1/07 I was stopped for my grocery cart; and they took the cart! no ticket; no arrest; Man!
so many people had a cart down there; about 50 homeless. Then they said I had something
from LAX; not; I hadn't been to LAX since 6/98, and left immediately for Palm springs then Seattle. I emailed LAX several times for that and noone has given me an email back; they know I was big there and my dad owned many things in Aviation. I was to be out in 2 hrs.; judge was impersonated from LA and didn't call SM to verify as I am Dambrosia, they filed 1yr 3 mths late
and in Mabraeth. She left in jail to see if they would transport. Then illegal transport to Placerville, ca where they let me go; on the way I was assaulted by black guy verbally including death threats and the 2 guards in SUV could here and refused to calm/shut nut up! So I told him off big! Fact is I never received anything and been in jail and homeless and in my car 8 yrs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home