Thursday, January 15, 2009

Oaks Park, McMennimans, Bagdad, Avalon,

Oaks park is made; I got thru the plays. the guys is a murdering nut case that has no business owning the property; he schools little children and kills them later and or on the property; The women rollerskating is bull; thats out; they are schooling and messing with the property bad. Its made it goes to Mabraeth.

McMennimans is totally made in the same way; especially Bagdad, Crystal Ball Room. These properties are marker in the spirit for many murders in the spirit and I like Hound Dog 1 go to it and find out what happened clearly and quickly. I visited Bagdad many times since 11/1.
Election night-Obama/McCain etc. tried to school me big. Both impersonated. Also Free movies Remade Willy Wonka made, and '89 Batman, joker made big. I also saw Dark Knight. HS musical 3. Burn after Reading. One time I was to see a movie and the Mgr lost it and wouldn't let me in to see the movie; said I needed ID; its bull; I'm over 40. Place is made. and I wasn't going to order Alcohol. Ironically the customer under 21 can enter the bar; another made to school young people in the bar, later in night its 21 and over. The illegal withholding of my ID is made; even the library Bleeping wants a picture ID!!!! After the movie this new nut, psycho path killer; approaches me from behind and stands there with his arms crossed. The waiter walks by and says he is crazy. I look back at him as the credits star to roll; and think this guy is nuts; I think he may be trying to hurt me; I find out he only got thru 100-300 things and wanted to kill me inside the movie theatre! He tried to hit me in the spirit and the lead actor hit him in the spirit as I walked by. (he needed several million and even then he would be f-ed for trying. So I am almost out the front and he tries walks up to me to "86" after they took my money and I watched the movie and got thru many things for HS age people. I confronted him with trying to kill me outloud in front of everyone!!! So if your reading this at FBI, CIA, or Portland PD consider this my police report.!!!

So another night I am over on Belmont and 35th Avalon, lights, movies, popcorn, pinball; wow! The guy killed so many fucking people, shit!!! PPD your commanded to arrest this guy immediately and give to Mabraeth. So he plays them big, schools little children... I put a hug amount to protect them there. After I left one day I heard on the street he tried to kill a little kid with his Dad right there; most importantly he didn't school them that much!!!! Someone that big trying to get someone; the person usually falls and can't move! They tell me one time the Mgr doesn't want me to go to the movie; illegal. He killed the guy who owned it before; there are 4 locations. Recently he got some young kid in the mind; too many mind kill techniques. Also he had a hotdog there with fire on it . I saw it in the spirit as well. So FBI, PPD, CIA I need a few agents to take care of this. This person also commanded a chinese person to put a large kill on the sidewalk as I walked up; and I got thru it very quickly and it didn't do anything.

Next door same problem; different some; was very big in the hand; the comedy show was made; they usually het someone in the hand and play and school them on top of getting a admission fee. Property made. Picture of the guy out front; glasses. Many more things made. I have spent some time downtown; mostly on Holgate; Foster; 82nd, Division; Hawthorne, Burnside, Broadway, and Belmont. Some of these people get to big because they are given too much by the skull when I visit; the mob keeps trying to hold its fronts on these streets even though its already done; they have trouble getting anyone. Made, outplayed, and schooled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home