Tuesday, July 29, 2008

7-29-08

Hi This is your new Presidential Candidate; I now declare I am running for President against all current opponents; McCain, Obama, and any others still running are impersonating and have impersonators for themselves.

Now all I need to do is file paperwork, fundraise, get my ID, legal settlements, custody of Joe and Sam, and my Trust Fund. So far I hitchhiked to Seattle from Portland, Or, many people received free gas that day; via MDX, the person didn't help me with clothes etc. at Target, or the apartment he was supposed help me with. So I have been on the street since. I was let off at the Space Needle, Seattle Center which is made as well (6-14-08), My parents helped build it. He did help with $2 bus fair, so I rode to UW. Nick has an impersonator, no contact, my father owned part of UW. China showed the next day and tried to kill me in spirit then arrest me impersonating UW police, U presbeterian church is made big, so is Eastside Foursquare where I visited. Gates hall and sussalow were closed do to summer and yet people arrived to school and try and kill what I did Gates hall; I commendeered a made bike and left the area, I applied at Taco Time, Dick's drive, they both schooled, I tried to find Susan Schute, no luck, I investigated Nick's/Isabelle's murder and Joe and Sam disapperance, called police and got the usually Song and Dance, lies and bullshit...I also spent time visiting a fake dad Michael on 234th pl se by Nike Hill and he too lied, (sure looked like him though,Not!), no Jeannie, no John, he actually had a younger girlfriend with a kid, at his age??? 74yo approx..(this age matches PIR dragracing '56 chev with Chuck out of CHS. He didn't help; Pat Kaas is made big as well, former RN at Maywood; A large flag appeared regarding the elementary school. her son was arrested some time ago for messing with children to my knowledge as a teacher & has an impersonator(possible more than one). I then spent the night in Bothell by Canyon Park haircut place near where former Young Life leader Keith (cpa) UW basketball championship player passed bad, 4 acre property; Kootnz also was younger YL leader at the time. I visited Japanese restaurant and businesses in Canyon Park, Denny's-QFC-Bothell Cafe-Extended stay America; places I visited in spring of '04 after illegal jail. I visited Juanita at 100th and Ne 116th where I used to live for 2 yrs 5/90 to 3/92. Sushiya made, Spuds made, Beach park made, Kirkland parks made; many murder attempts each day since 6/14. I visited the Morrison's and they lied as well and didn't help with transportation/shelter. In fact Will sr. schooled big; and helped $20 check. (cashed, yesterday at US bank Kenmore, Wa, they were made form Middle East, Saudia Arabia including Teller and 2 managers, again didn't help or even forward information to Trust department.) I wasn't even given Will jr. address or phone; in fact a few days later he tried to school so big it could be considered a felony.(Sr. as well) Will jr. wanted to go to school in Ephrata; and try and school and kill someone; later found out it was made almost as soon as it was decided. NW bible college, Peter Kirk park, 3x illegal police action; top of Market st. hill, Peter Kirk park, Juanita beach park, no probable cause at all. in Kirkland is made. Waverly Park, Marina park, New Hotel, QFC, Parkplace project, LWHS project, Bridle Trails bowling alley, Bally's, Mall area, including closing/remodel of Wells Fargo., DQ, Arco. Many high up people in the area. Bank of America visit about Trust in Kirkland. Visited impersonated mayor and chief of police in Kirkland. Agent Greg Perry, Nan Humble refused help me as well and is significantly made; both tried to help some so they could get somewhere bad and school later. I visited Jan England, Bellevue, Wa former AFH client, and found that in fact her parents were arrested and that she had 2 caretakers that were messing with her; and an impersonator. She didn't come to the door so I tried to get former Social worker to help her. McCauliffe park is made big, Unical, toys, nursery, this person got there and this was to given to me; several people showed to school and they got good. Also N. Kirkland Community center, stayed there and found many people at Eastside foursquare church were murdered; Doug Murren, impersonated now, 5 houses and portable are moved; many people passed there on that street and in parking lot, many bad people showed and even some children tried to school big, Doug was there big and several murders were not made so he didn't get thru it and got in some trouble for not helping me and others. Denny park made and King County Parks, attempted illegal police action, pizza place-coffee place, Mall on hill of Juanita, Bastyr & St. Edwards park. Several short Bothell visits; Safeway schooled big many times, many people from outside the country made; I played botchee ball with 3 girls at Bothell Landing right! cool! NOT! they schooled so big it wasn't even funny; I won though! So there! I visited Ivar's and The Ranch and Made big; Ivar Haglund has been impersonated for a long time; I tried to keep him on as a consultant; naw! He schooled way big and didn't help despite my applying as a mgr.. Kenmore Senior center made, as well as Bothell senior center. Inglewood GC, Cliffords, Kenmore Air, Wayne GC, Decking Place, Mall in Kenmore, Library and Fire station bldg plan made, Kenmore cement, seafood place, water sewer plant, 3 car places, lumber yard, illegal stop by safeway kenmore. Schucks is made, bowling alley lied about lottery rules and didn't give all winnings on pull tabs in the spirit and later toward 8/14 went as high as 1 mil, transit cntr, thrift store, lumber yard, mcdonalds, church, italian pizza place. Jewel band, jazz bank, music band at landing trying to get. All Bothell.

This blog is not intended to discourage people from doing good or trying to help as they should ALL the time; mainly to document to show what has happened to Myself, Cities, Counties, States, and the horrible moral condition of these United States.

As President:
1)Advocate for laws prohibiting Mind Techniques, Witchcraft violations strictly enforced.
2) Upgraded security; photo analysis, fingerprint analysis, signature analysis, DNA, Voiceprint analysis software, ID people in the spirit via SSA/US passport office.
3)Eliminating foreign Assasins/terrorists in our country