Thursday, January 15, 2009

Whole Foods, New Seasons, Safeway, Fred Meyer

Basicly in fall of '04, when I was at a vitamin sales meeting; behind the scenes this lady connected high up to Whole foods thought I was supposed to be with here as my girlfriend. What I didn't know is that at that time Claudia/Chuck/Michael stole $750 million from my trust to expand Whole foods and later go public; sound far fetched; Not! heres why; New seasons property pressured wild oats out of business then opened by St. Phillip Neri; huge kill there related to someone my parents knew; so they say; they always school and try to play me and lose; customers and employees are made trying to mess with me; many are there bad from accross town to mess with me or out of state or country. So incomes the FTC to try and say Whole is a Monopoly to steal big money! And whole try and get info. from New Seasons to show there not. Bottom line; hundreds of people made inside ther store schooling; one employee after I had already left got big trying to walk out the dble doors trying to hit me real. Nut case. Again this person didn't get thru anything or outplay me to try anything; God knows its a sin, and Huge felony to try and kill someone at work as an employee during your shift!!!! They also tried to steal $200k for college money so they could go to school. See how it is. I actually called the police and complained about approx. 4 day old pizza this guy put out again, with daily witchcraft on it at the deli. I almost got sick.

Basicly the same thing has happened in several states, even Win Dixie in Florida. Recently one of the Tom Cruise's had the people in Safeway at 39th and Powell surround me and try to get me in the spirit and smoothly and quickly they all got it. Tom was commanded. I challenge you when in Safeway to pay attention if you have eye strain or pain. They almost always try this one on me. All employees are made, guards made. Recently one guard lied, said he had a complaint that I stole, excuse me!!! I am watched and tracked 24/7 for several years now. Liar!!! He tried to school me big on the heart and a few other areas. Younger guy with tatoo on his neck.

Fred Meyer is similar; they are remodeling bad at Se hawthorne store. There yard;; they used to fight and kill people in the back parking lot.
Its clear a la mabraeth. The deli guy is too high there; the self serve machine play you and so does the attendant. I also have gotten thru the Attorney for the memorial foundation; plays in the window back in June.
Fred Meyer Boys and Girls club. Numerous people from China made there big trying to steal; steal from America that is. People think China leave most money here when they help the mob;...right!!! One day 3 men from China there and 2 women all older. A few days ago another older man. Kung Fu Panda movie helped me get thru some of there stuff. Also the China store on Hawthorne. One night a guy blocked my vision for a second while walking by in the bathroom; that was weird; heard steps; looked; then next thing I know he was in the stall. The recycle machine plays you big.. I fixed this and as I went thru about $10
of left bottles for me I got thru a large number of kills. The machine is supposed to help you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home